The following is UPDATED Free Meal Distribution Information:
FREE breakfast and lunch for children 2 through18 will be available for pick-up again tomorrow 3/18/19 at Easton Middle School, Easton Elementary-Dobson, St. Michaels Middle High and the St. Michaels Police Department.
Beginning Thursday 3/19/2020 FREE meals will be distributed for children ages 2 through 18 at the following expanded list of locations: Easton Middle, Easton Elementary-Dobson, the corner of Dover and Aurora Streets in Easton, the Neighborhood Service Center, St. Michaels Middle High, St. Michaels Police Dept., Chapel District Elementary, White Marsh Elementary, and Tilghman Elementary. This will include breakfast, lunch, dinner and a snack. These are drive-by/pick-up sites outdoors.
- Drive-by or walk-up meal pickup will be at all locations from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM Monday through Friday.
- No names need to be provided.
- CHILDREN MUST BE PRESENT and must be between the ages of 2 and 18. Adults cannot accept meals on behalf of children.
- Children do not have to be eligible for free and reduced-price meals.
- CarePacks will be delivered to all sites on Fridays to provide weekend meals (while supplies last). If families are unable to get to one of the schools to pick up CarePacks, please email Ms. Emily Moody at email@example.com to set up a CarePacks delivery for Friday March 20th.